Sunday, August 05, 2018

Menu Plan August 5 - 10

It's been a while since I've posted!  I've spent the spring and early summer working on getting a few things under control - budget, my eating, my health (nothing serious, just working on eating better and moving more), and menus.  I've still been menu planning somewhat faithfully but I haven't been posting them, and I must say I miss being able to look back at what we've eaten in the past for ideas!

This week, my daughter will be away at her last sleepaway experience of the summer - three nights of Girl Scout camp.  Last month she did a five-night camp and in June she spent a week with my parents.  I think she's ready to be home in her own bed for a while!  So meals will be somewhat simple, since it's just my husband and I eating.  I'm definitely planning some leftovers for my lunches though!

Here's the plan...

Tonight:  Leftover pizza (we got home from a week of camping yesterday and hit Papa Murphy's on our way into town).

Tomorrow:  Taco salad

Tuesday: Sheet pan chicken and vegetables with sweet potatoes

Wednesday:  Fried rice (I found some leftover roast pork in the freezer and we already have rice frozen so this one will be quick to put together!)

Thursday:  Beef fajitas

Friday:  Out for my hubby's birthday

Saturday:  My daughter's choice, since she'll be gone Tuesday - Friday.  This typically means spaghetti.

What's on the menu at your house this week?



You can find menu inspiration and more at Menu Plan Monday!

No comments: