Sunday, August 19, 2018

Menu Plan August 19-25



This is the last week before school starts!  Yippee!  My daughter has been going to camps all summer long and she is exhausted and ready to be back in the classroom.  We're coming up on week 10 of what I've been calling "The Summer of Camp."  This week it's just a four-day, half day clay camp at the local arts center.  She's excited for the break!

Here's the menu for this week:

Tonight:  burgers (pork or beef, diner's choice) and oven fries
Monday: Chicken BLT Tacos (trying a new recipe)
Tuesday:  Corned beef hash (note to self - get the corned beef out of the freezer and cook it!)
Wednesday:  Sweet and Sour Chicken
Thursday:  Kielbasa and Cabbage
Friday:  Broccoli Beef


Saturday my daughter is having a girls' day with my sister-in-law, so it'll just be hubby and I for dinner.  I imagine we'll call it a date night but we'll see...

Have a great week everyone!  This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday on orgjunkie.com.

No comments: