Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the States.

Thought after my last hormonal rant, I should probably make a quick list of things I'm thankful for. Here goes...

1. I have a great husband whom I get along with and who takes very good care of me.

2. One of these days (soon!) I will have the little one I've been waiting for for so long snug in my arms.

3. We have the most entertaining dogs ever born (stupidity does make for fun times, you know?).

4. Our house is snug, warm, and affordable.

5. We both have good jobs that are secure for now.

6. We get to eat two Thanksgiving dinners this weekend and I don't have to cook for either of them!

Ok, ok, there's lots more, but I have to go get ready for dinner #1. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

No comments: