Sunday, March 11, 2007

Back to menu planning

I figured the best way to tackle this project is to track what we actually eat, and write down the recipes if they aren't already (some stuff I just make up out of my head). This means I'm back to menu planning, which is fine because seriously, I need to be more organized about it!

So here's this week's menu which, as always, is subject to change:

Sunday: BBQ chicken pizza

Monday: Hash

Tuesday: Tacos

Wednesday: Sausage and pepper calzones

Thursday: Spinach Fontina Pasta

Friday: Stuffed peppers

Saturday: Corned beef and cabbage

5 comments:

MamaZuzi said...

Can you believe it something I'm actually somewhat organized about... albeit grumpily:

This week's menu for us:

Mon: fish sticks & salad
Tue: chili & green beans
Wed: sloppy joes & mixed veggies
Thu: fake chicken burgers, baked french fries & fruit salad
Fri: zucchini crust pizza!

MamaZuzi said...

By the way, I've tried a couple of times to follow your link to Urban Homesteading and it says link not found? Do you have an update or are they no longer in existence?

kbeeps said...

I don't know why the link isn't working - I double-checked it and it's correct. The website is www.urban-homesteading.com.

kbeeps said...

mamazuzi - you might also like www.pathtofreedom.com.

bee said...

I really like your menu for the week,you gave me a few ideas, thanks!:)