This year, I've decided to take it one month at a time, and I'm breaking them out into categories.
- Set up a new journal (I'm looking at the bullet journal method).
- Read my Bible every day (after working my way through the New Testament twice last year, I'm starting over at Genesis).
- Exercise 30 minutes at least three days per week.
- Blog something at least twice per week.
- Mend my daughter's favorite hat (it's been on the pile for months).
- Track every expenditure (I reworked our budget over the Christmas break so we are ready to go).
- Menu plan weekly (you'll find those here on the blog!).
- Plan our summer vacation (we're finally taking one this year).
- Order my garden seeds.
- Write at least six grant proposals.
- Make my to do list more reasonable so I can actually feel like I'm accomplishing something.
I think that's enough to get started! I'll check back at the end of the month and see how I've done.
Happy January, everybody - remember to let your light shine through the winter darkness!