Sunday, March 04, 2012

Menu Plan March 4 - 9

Been a while since I planned a menu, and I must admit I've missed it.  I'm taking a menu planning class over at Stone Soup Virtual Cookery School and it is inspiring me.  I love the cookery school - if you have the cash and can sign up, everything I've seen from Jules has been completely amazing. 

This week's menu was easy - I found a new recipe I really want to try, took a chicken out of my over-stuffed freezer, and found some produce that needs to be used up.  Voila - four meals planned in less than five minutes!

Today:  Vegetarian "butter chicken" (a recipe from Stone Soup, but I'm using potatoes, cauliflower, and chickpeas in place of the meat.

Monday:  Broccoli beef

Tuesday: Roast Chicken 

Wednesday:  Stuffed Peppers

Thursday: Leftovers, if we have any, otherwise spaghetti and meatballs

Friday:  Lemon Brown Sugar Chicken

Have a great week!  Be sure to visit orgjunkie.com for many more menu planning ideas!

No comments: