Sunday, January 29, 2012

Menu Plan January 30 - February 3

Ok, first of all, can someone please tell me what the heck happened to January?  I mean, there we were, enjoying a nice relaxing week after Christmas, and now, all of a sudden, BOOM!  It's practically February.  Time really needs to slow down - I can't keep up. 

I'm learning a few things now that I'm getting back into the whole "working full-time so I get up at 5:30 a.m. every morning" thing.  For instance, I'm completely exhausted by Wednesday, and by Friday I'll fit right in when the zombie apocalypse hits.  Which means that while it's all fine and good to plan somewhat involved, make-it-when-I-get-home meals for the beginning of the week, by the end of the week I really need to be planning super-simple food or I'm just going to stop at Taco Bell on my way home.  I'm not ready to surrender to a completely processed food diet yet (which is funny, considering that Taco Bell is the alternative), but I also have to accept that I may not be cooking from scratch every night. 

So, that said, here's the plan for this week:

Monday:  Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Cups
Tuesday:  Tuna casserole 
Wednesday:  Taco Salad
Thursday:  Cranberry Chicken
Friday:  Jambalaya

Have a great week, everyone!  And remember to visit orgjunkie.com every week for tons of great menu ideas!

1 comment:

annies home said...

oh so yummy come over and visit me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com