Friday, November 30, 2007

It's time for the Cinnamon Bear!

It's that time of year once again - time to break out The Cinnamon Bear, that classic radio program following Jimmy and Judy as they go on their search for the Christmas Star.

You can sign up here to have links to the downloadable episodes emailed to you each week. There are 26 15-minute episodes in all, so if you start now, you can listen to one each day right up to Christmas!

I downloaded it last year so I could burn it to a CD, and so I can tell you that it is the original version, the one they play on the radio each year. It's a really fun program. If it's anything like last year, they'll also send you a bunch of other Christmas-related radio programs, too. Fun stuff!

Anybody else remember how the Cinnamon Bear used to visit Frederick & Nelson stores each Christmas and hand out those giant cinnamon bear candies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great... now I'm having flashbacks. ;-)

MamaZuzi said...

No idea. I don't know what you are talking about and never heard of this darn Cinnamon Bear until you told me about it last year! The kids are listening to it on the radio each night again.