Sunday, November 11, 2007

What's cooking today?

I'm having a mini cooking session today. I just cooked up a big pot of brown rice, some of which will be used in pork fried rice for tomorrow's dinner, and some of which will go in the freezer for future meals.

I also put together a big pot of lentil soup, made extra rich with the addition of about a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce. What a great addition that was - don't know why I didn't think of it before!

Finally, I mixed up a batch of Pumpkin Spice Bites (the next post down), which I'll freeze before taking to a potluck at work later this week.

I'm also cleaning and doing laundry. Tonight I'm going to a wedding. Full weekend - how's yours?

1 comment:

MamaZuzi said...

My weekend was pretty much a blur in which I was sick and trying to get better - ugh. Yours sounds better.