Thursday, June 21, 2007

Salsa Chicken

One of the world's easiest recipes!

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salsa
Shredded cheese

Put chicken breasts in a baking dish. Top with salsa (I use about half a cup per breast). Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until just cooked through.

Remove chicken from pan. Drain the excess liquid out of the pan, keeping as much of the solid bits (from the salsa) as you can.

Put the chicken back in the pan. Top with a bit more salsa and shredded cheese. Bake
for 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.

2 comments:

MamaZuzi said...

We ARE gonna try this... we have 2 things of salsa sitting in our fridge, just need to get the chicken (don't ask... hubby did the grocery shopping this week)!

Also, got any good and easy recipes for fresh spinach that kids just might actually eat?

kbeeps said...

Hmm, I usually just wilt fresh spinach. I don't do a whole lot with it. A little olive oil and a little garlic powder in the bottom of a stir fry pan, then throw in a bunch of freshly-washed spinach, cover, and let it sit for five minutes or so until it's nice and wilted.

I also make a nice spinach cheese sauce - if you click on the pasta label on the right side of my blog, it'll pull up the recipe (I think it's the last one on the list).

I'm pretty boring with fresh spinach!