Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Punch

I needed a punch recipe this weekend.  This happens once or twice a year, and each time I need one I think "how did I make it last time?  Something to do with pineapple and orange juice, right?  And then I scour the internet for one that looks good.

I ended up making this one (a riff on a recipe I found), and it was delicious.  I froze orange juice in plastic tubs to make the ice blocks, so it wouldn't dilute the way plain ice would.

This recipe exactly fills my punch bowl.

1 2-liter bottle ginger ale
1 64-ounch bottle pineapple orange juice
1 can passion/orange juice concentrate, undiluted

Mix well and serve.  Delicious and refreshing!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Greetings! I have a question about your blog! I'm Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)