Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Plan November 14 - 18 (and a question for you!)

We did pretty well at sticking to our menu last week.  I had the opportunity to go to work early on Friday, so we went shopping and had dinner out (with a coupon) that day, but other than that, we ate at home.  I did make potstickers from the freezer one day because I just couldn't get up the energy to make dinner once I got home.  That's what that freezer convenience food is for! 

This week, we have a pretty routine schedule, though I do get off early again on Friday.  Here's the plan:

Monday:  Spaghetti (made with Italian sausage instead of ground beef - yum!)
Tuesday:  Broccoli Beef
Wednesday:  mushroom pork chops
Thursday:  If I say Chicken and Bows will you laugh at me?
Friday:  One-dish twice baked potatoes

Now, a question for you, my readers.  I have four HUGE kale plants in my garden, and I'm at a loss as to what to do with them.  Seemed like such a good idea when I planted them...  I'm thinking about Zuppa Toscana, but  I'm open to any and all ideas...thoughts?

Have a great week, and remember to visit Menu Plan Monday for more menu ideas than you can shake a stick at! 

No comments: