Sunday, December 07, 2008

The nursery (and a belly shot)

For those of you who are just dying to see just how huge I was on my due date (which has come and gone (yesterday) and yes, I'm still pregnant...):



And, I finally got around to taking pictures of the nursery yesterday. It's far more "put together" than I ever thought a nursery of mine would be, and I absolutely love it. That was hubby's doing - he wanted the furniture to match and everything. Once we finish replacing the outlet covers, Caitlyn will be the proud owner of the first completely finished room in the whole house... :-)


That last one is the chalkboard that hubby painted onto her closet door. I'm sure we'll regret that someday when there's wall to wall chalk in her room, LOL!

2 comments:

Norma said...

Oh so cute!!! She is loved!

Anonymous said...

You look great! I am hoping that by now "she is here." I love the nursery! :) Hope you are all doing well!

Debbie (aka Poohbear)