Friday, December 14, 2007

Crafting Day - December 14

Well, I finally have a whole day off of work with NO MEETINGS. I'm finally going to work on my friends' Christmas gifts! With any luck, I'll get most of them done today.

I've decided to blog my progress, for a little accountability (not that I'm actually going to say what I'm making - no sense ruining the surprise!

It's 7:10 a.m. I've had my breakfast and coffee, caught up on my email, hooked up the portable DVD player in the spare room, cleared off my work table, and pulled out the Christmas DVDs. My first viewing selection? Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Merry Christmas. Yes, that's right, Strawberry Shortcake. You wanna make something of it??? LOL!

Actually, I got this DVD from my mom two years ago (I think it was somewhat of a gag gift, and I sure hope she didn't pay the $11.99 it said on the price tag!). The sticker on the overwrap advertised a "strawberry scented package!" I tore off the plastic and, sure enough, it's that plastic-undertoned strawberry scent I remember from my childhood. Ah, the memories...

I'm off - wish me luck!

No comments: