Friday, March 03, 2006

My poor neglected blog

Wow. Has it really been since October? Gosh, it doesn't seem like that long ago. Sorry Blog! I'll do better.

As you know, I was all fired up to write a novel in November. Well, four pages does not a novel make. But I'm dusting it off and getting it going again. My friend and I are meeting for a forced writing session tomorrow. DH wants me to hurry up and finish it, so I can make a million dollars and we can buy him a new truck. If only it was that easy!

I think what I need is a mind reader/text translator. The story's up there, in my head, it's just so much trouble to actually put it down on paper! But, if I'm going to share it with the world, it has to leave the confines of my skull, I suppose...

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

MamaZuzi said...

Oh I know both the neglected blog and the neglected novel in the works... I have one around here somewhere. And what does DH stand for anyway? Da Husband?

kbeeps said...

DH - typically it's Dear Husband (in forumspeak), but the D can change, depending on the day... :-)