Sunday, September 27, 2015

Menu Plan Sept 27 - October 3

How was everyone's week?  This week really started to feel like fall.  Yay!  I just looked at the forecast and it's still going to be a warm week, but I think most of the 80+ degree days are behind us.  I am looking forward to blustery, cold, rainy weather!

We deviated from the menu quite a bit last week.  I'll admit it, I forgot to get a few things at the grocery store!  I made breaded pork chops one night, and a delicious ham and potato soup another night. 

We also ate out on Friday - the local Panda Express had their grand opening, and it was a fundraiser for our new library building, so we went out to support the cause.  They had a prize wheel and Caitlyn won a free kids meal and I won a free entree!  We saved those for next time since it was a fundraiser.  

Tonight we're having pizza at a family gathering.  Here's the plan for the rest of the week: 

Spaghetti and meatballs, roasted broccoli, garlic bread (Caitlyn's cooking)
Corned beef hash
Chorizo chili
Baked ziti (didn't actually have the stuff to make this last week)
Pork and cabbage stir fry (didn't get to this last week)
Hamburger casserole (also didn't get to this!)
Garlic noodles with chicken

Have a great week everyone, and good eating to you!

No comments: