Saturday, December 29, 2012

Collecting Recipes

It's been a heck of a long time since I've done a formal menu plan.  I've re-entered the "I'm pulling into the driveway, what are we having for dinner?" stage of menu planning. 

It's time to refocus and remotivate myself.  I have lists of meals on my computer to refer to, but I'm also collecting recipes from around the internet that I want to try.  I've been gathering them on my Pinterest "What's for Dinner" board.  Here are some standouts that I can't wait to try:

Fiesta Lime Rice from Skinny Taste - I think this would be fabulous with grilled shrimp or chicken, and as a cold salad for lunch the next day.

Crockpot White Beans and Sausage from Deliciously Organic - so simple, but sounds so delicious!

Creamy Avocado and White Bean Wrap from Food.com - would be great for a weekend lunch.

Greek Chicken Pasta - not new, but definitely one I should make again.

Chicken Tikka Masala from Can't Live Without... - Always on the lookout for Indian food my hubby might like, and I think this might just do the trick.

So there you have it - just a few ideas to try out in the coming weeks.  Of course, the old standards are always welcome in this house.  I'm about to re-join Weight Watchers - maybe I should start blogging our daily meals...

No comments: