Friday, December 30, 2011

Handmade Holidays

We were craftier than normal this Christmas.  Most of it was done very last minute, but all of it turned out pretty well.  Here's some of what we did:


Sequined gift tags (except none of them were actually used as gift tags, because my three-year-old made four of them and declared that they were ALL HERS).


Felted soap


Salted Caramels


Preschooler art magnets


My daughter's garland (super simple, made from ribbon and aluminum foil)


My garland (got the idea here)


Felt Christmas tree ornaments

Thanks to the magic of Pinterest, I had about 103,000 ideas for this Christmas.  Most of which didn't pan out, but I can start early on next year!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season full of grace and love.  Thank you so much for reading my blog over the years.  Here's to a fabulous new year!

No comments: