Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan February 15 - 19



I didn't get my act together to post my menu last week, but we did pretty well in spite of ourselves. I think it was last week that we ended up with burgers one night because hubby forgot to put dinner in the oven (oops!), but overall we did ok. Now, let's see if I can remember what we ate, LOL!

I don't remember which nights, but we had:

tuna casserole
stuffed peppers
potstickers
pineapple chicken

Plus the night I picked up Burger King.

Here's what's on the menu for this week:

Tonight we're having sausage and peppers with penne
Tuesday: baked ziti
Wednesday: tacos
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: creamed tuna on biscuits (I'll be home from work early so I can make something that doesn't involve being made ahead. Yay!)

And remember, visit orgjunkie.com every week for fabulous menu ideas!

No comments: