Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Plan Feburary 21 - 26

We didn't eat what we were supposed to last week. We still ate at home, except for Friday night, but the menu changed a little. That's fine with me, it didn't mean any extra trips to the store or anything!

Last week, we ended up with sausage and peppers with penne, tacos, and baked chicken and potatoes. On leftover night (Thursday), we didn't have enough leftovers to go around, so I threw a corned beef in the crock pot and ate some of that with some toast, leaving the leftover sausage and peppers with penne for hubby and the girl (since hubby hates corned beef and the girl seems to be anti-meat these days, but will eat anything involving pasta). Friday I had a buy one get one free burger coupon for Red Robin, so we went out. Love those bleu ribbon burgers!

Now, on to this week:

Tonight, we had grilled chicken fajitas.

Monday: baked ziti (with turkey italian sausage in place of ground beef. Yum!)

Tuesday: Corned beef hash (because hubby who hates corned beef won't hesitate to eat it in hash. Weird). I'm going to try cooking all the separate ingredients ahead of time and then just browning it up when I get home. We'll see how it goes.

Wednesday: Ham and potato casserole

Thursday: my birthday. I don't know what we're having yet, I just know I'm not cooking it! I'm hoping we'll go to the beach for the day.

Friday: My daughter and I are having dinner with my parents, so hubby's on his own.

Have a great week! And visit orgjunkie.com for lots of great menu planning ideas!

No comments: