Saturday, July 07, 2007

Busy Saturday...

Stayed out too late last night, though I had a ton of fun, and today I feel like I have a hangover even though I didn't have a drop to drink. Egads I'm getting old!

In spite of that, we're having a busy day today. Hubby got up and cleaned the kitchen. I got up and cruised my forums for a bit, where I discovered that Amazon.com is having a huge toy sale at the moment. So I spent half an hour shopping, and ended up getting six Christmas gifts and four birthday gifts for the little nieces and nephews for $60, with free shipping. My budget for all of these gifts combined was $150, so I'm pretty pleased with that!

After breakfast we went to Fred Meyer to buy boxes for storing our camping equipment in the shed (needed to keep rodents and bugs out). Also got some catnip for the herb garden (Puck's going to love that!). Came home and got the camping equipment out into the shed. Then I cleaned the area rugs that have been in storage for about two years (I forgot all about them!). So now the dogs will have something to lay on in the living room once again...

This afternoon we're going to Home Depot to buy some more stuff for the landscaping project. After that, who knows...

Dinner tonight will be something on the grill (hopefully pork chops if I'm remembering correctly that we have some!), because it's too hot to cook inside!

No comments: