Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My home is not a haven...

I need a maid. That's about all there is to it. I don't think I will ever be a decent housekeeper! By the way, did you know it's not enough just to get Flylady's email? You have to actually *do* what the emails say to do. Huh. Who knew??? :-)

I did really well for the first couple of weeks. Twenty minutes every morning, dishes every night. I never did get caught up in the kitchen. DH cleaned his side of the computer room, and I started to file on my side, but Mount Paperwork won the battle. It's still really deep in here! Last week was lost, with everything going on with work.

So, I won't be enjoying the Bed and Breakfast atmosphere in my home while I have my time off. In fact, I'll probably be cleaning while I have my time off! But, at least I can relax a little in between tasks...

If I succeed in sending the rain down to Linda, I'll be able to get out of my house and sit under my trees with a cool drink and a good book. There's something to aspire to... Linda - the rain is heading your way!

Actually, there are two cleaning tasks I want to accomplish on my time off. I need to clean out and organize the bathroom closet, and I need to clean out and organize the freezers. Who knows what's in any of them - they're all full, but of what???

No comments: