- Set up a new journal (I'm looking at the bullet journal method). I started this but it only lasted a week and a half or so. I think I'm just not a journaler though it would be fun to have something to look back on in the future to see what the day to day was like.
- Read my Bible every day (after working my way through the New Testament twice last year, I'm starting over at Genesis). I'm almost finished with Leviticus. I haven't ready every single day but I've only missed four or five days since I started.
- Exercise 30 minutes at least three days per week. Still working on this one. 20 minutes two days a week is more like it!
- Blog something at least twice per week. I had 11 posts in January. And they weren't even all about menus! It has been fun to get back to blogging.
- Mend my daughter's favorite hat (it's been on the pile for months). No, but I did darn her Wonder Woman sock that got a hole in the toe after the first wearing.
- Track every expenditure (I reworked our budget over the Christmas break so we are ready to go). This I did. And we stayed in our overall budget (the overages and the unders balanced each other out to within $1.11). Was able to transfer almost $100 leftover to our mortgage principle.
- Menu plan weekly (you'll find those here on the blog!). Done! So helpful, even if we don't stick to it.
- Plan our summer vacation (we're finally taking one this year). Hotels are booked!!!!!!! Working on deciding on activities as we go.
- Order my garden seeds. Not yet. My daughter is taking over the garden planning this year. She's picked out the seeds but I still need to review the list to make sure everything will work in our raised beds. We need to get hopping though because radish planting season is almost upon us!
- Write at least six grant proposals. I think I only did four. I had six on the list but we weren't ready for a couple of them.
- Make my to do list more reasonable so I can actually feel like I'm accomplishing something. Haven't done this, though it's still a good idea.
What goals did you accomplish last month?