Saturday, August 22, 2015

Menu plan - August 22 - 29

I can't believe it's the end of summer already!  School starts on Tuesday and I need to get myself organized.  It's been a busy summer, with some major changes at work and a lot of fun activities, but I'll be glad to see fall roll around (and I hope it brings rain with it!).

I'm going to try to get more hot breakfasts into my daughter this year.  Not every day, but I think it will be better for both of us.  I do a lot of snacking at work and I think if I eat a heartier breakfast that will keep me sustained longer.

That said, here's the menu for this week-

Breakfasts:
Pancakes
Oatmeal
Cold Cereal
Nutella sandwich
Smoothies

School lunches (she only needs lunch Wed - Fri. this week):
Clam chowder
Tuna sandwich
Pepperoni sandwich

Dinners:
leftover pizza
Spaghetti and meatballs (this is Caitlyn's choice for her night to cook)
Lemon and Brown Sugar Chicken (I think I'll make spaetzle to go with this)
Sour cream pork chops over egg noodles
Chicken tacos
Pigs in a blanket

Plus Sunday is the back to school picnic so we'll eat dinner there.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: