Sunday, April 15, 2012

Garden Update

Better late than never, I suppose...I finally got back into the garden this weekend!

I planted:

  • lemon verbena
  • stevia
  • strawberries (we have two small strawberry beds, but last year we didn't get a whole lot so I supplemented them with six new plants)
  • onion starts (the ones I started didn't do much (old seeds) so I bought some starts at a local nursery)
  • leek starts (mine)
  • kohlrabi
  • more lettuce
  • more chard
  • more radishes
  • carrots
  • endive
  • beets
Tonight, in the house, I'll start from seed:
  • tomatoes
  • ground cherries
  • parsley (though it appears I have 50,000 self-starting parsley plants out in the garlic patch, so this might not be necessary)
  • basil
  • Thai basil
Love gardening season!

No comments: