Sunday, March 31, 2019

Meal Plan March 31 - April 6

Just wrapping up spring break here in our neck of the woods.  It was a fairly normal week for us as hubby and I both had to work.  Our daughter came to work with me most mornings and then went to a Lego camp in the afternoons, which was a blast according to her!  I did take one day off since she had a dentist appointment and I'd made plans to have lunch with one of our friends. 

This coming week is the last week before our evenings get crazy with activities again.  I'm going to have to dig up some of my old menus for quick and easy dinner ideas!  Volleyball actually starts on Thursday this week, but we'll be on an overnight field trip to an aquarium at the coast (sleeping in the shark tunnel!), so she'll miss the first practice. 

Here's the plan for this week:

Tonight: Chopped Cheese (my daughter's night to cook)
Monday:  Frozen chicken skillet meal
Tuesday:  Broccoli Beef
Wednesday:  Copycat Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Burritos (with copycat Fire Sauce)
Thursday:  Out
Friday:  Tuna casserole
Saturday:  Maybe carnitas.  Maybe something else.  Playing it by ear. 

Have a fantastic week!

No comments: