Monday, May 12, 2014

In the Kitchen...Menu Plan May 12 - 15

In spite of my best laid plans, I did not stick to the meal plan last week.  The good news is, we still ate at home nearly all the time and only picked up fast food once.  Honestly, I can't remember what we actually ate, except I know I made bacon cheeseburger puffs with oven fries, ham and beans, and homemade weiner wraps and home fried potato chips.  Other than that, I honestly can't remember.  Ham and beans was the only thing I crossed off of last week's list.

Here's what's on the menu for this week:

Tuna casserole
Scalloped potatoes and ham
Chicken and broccoli impossible pie
Taco salad (Fred Meyer has an awesome Doritos coupon this week, by the way)

That's it for this week.  Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, as my daughter would say.  Hubby will be on his own all weekend and goodness knows what he'll eat.


Hope everyone has a great week, and remember to visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com for all your menu planning needs!


No comments: