Sunday, May 06, 2012

Menu Plan May 6 - 11

At long last, a menu plan.  Yes, it's been a while.  No, we haven't been eating very well.  Yes, we've been eating out WAY too much.  Yes, my husband just got laid off so I have to start acting like a responsible, budget-following adult again.

I had a few menu ideas in mind when I left for the store today, and then I figured out the rest while I wandered the aisles.  We need to make a concerted effort to eat out of the freezer more - there's some really old stuff in there and I need to defrost it anyway.  So here's what's on tap for this week:

Sunday:  Popcorn shrimp and Tater Tots (straight out of the freezer section at the grocery store!)
Monday:  Grilled Chicken Fajitas (BBQ season is upon us!)
Tuesday:  Hamburgers and grilled potatoes
Wednesday:  Broccoli Beef
Thursday:  Pad Thai
Friday:  I have to go to a dinner for work, so I'm guessing hubby and child will go to Taco Bell.  :-)


No comments: