Just saw a great idea on Nailing Jello to a Tree's facebook page: make a list of six things to do today. Just six. Then do them. Sounds simple enough to me! Here are mine:
1. Take the cat to the vet for his checkup - done!
2. Scan recipes from three cookbooks
3. Take the "giveaway" boxes to Goodwill - done!
4. Put gas in the car - done!
5. Fold at least two basket's worth of laundry - done AND put away!
6. Update my daughter's blog - I'm woefully behind. - done!
I'll check back and let you know how I did!