Sunday, January 24, 2010

Menu Plan January 23 - 29

Well, once again, we did great with last week's menu! We didn't stick to it entirely, but we didn't eat out, either. We didn't have enough leftovers on Thursday, so I made a pot of white chili instead. And I thought I was out of onion soup mix, so we didn't have apricot chicken on Friday, but we had chili leftovers, so between that and the leftover meatloaf, we had enough for leftovers night. I'm really impressed with my menu-sticking ability so far this month!

Here's what's on tap for this week:

Saturday: we had grilled pork chops, noodles with butter and parmesan, and salad.

Today: we had take-n-bake pizza.

Monday: leftover pizza

Tuesday: Apricot chicken

Wednesday: spaghetti

Thursday: roasted turkey tenderloin

Friday: leftovers

As always, visit orgjunkie.com for hundreds of menu ideas!

No comments: