Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan October 12 - 16


Well, last week's menu plan went kaplooey on me. I'm not even sure what we ate - I do know that I picked up Panda Express on Friday because my morning got completely away from me and hubby just wasn't in the mood for chili dogs, my "no time to cook" standby. So, here's hoping this week goes better. It's a busy one, so there's lots of easy stuff on the list!

Monday: Bulgogi with sesame rice and fried cabbage (I just use the bulgogi part of the linked recipe, though the rest sounds good too!

Tuesday: chili (picked up some buffalo meat today just for this. Should be good.)

Wednesday: slow cooker chicken soft tacos

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: spaghetti with meat sauce

You know the drill. Go to orgjunkie.com for tons of fabulous menu ideas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Panda Express!
My family is living on a very tight budget so I'm always interested in economical, healthy recipes and grocery shopping tips. I just love MPM!
Looks like your family is going to have some delicious meals.
Spending my evening watching the last episode of "Eureka" online.