I've been thinking about Kimmer's comment about what to do with ground beef during my pantry/freezer challenge. The more I think about it, the more ideas I come up with, which then promptly leave my brain, but here are some to get you started. I have recipes for most of these, which I can post if you need them!
- hamburgers (of course!)
- veggie beef soup
- hamburger gravy on biscuits (I love this but hubby won't eat it so I never get to make it)
- tamale pie
- hamburger casserole (hubby's mom's recipe - a concoction of beef, noodles, tomato soup, veggies, and cheese)
- nacho dip
- beef and bean burritos
- Hamburger Helper (I use the box on lazy days, but there are a ton of recipes out there on the internet for homemade ones)
- chili mac
- spaghetti and meatballs (or just meat sauce)
- Swedish meatballs (this recipe is already posted on the blog)
- sloppy joes (another favorite of mine that hubby won't eat...sigh...)
And that's all I can think of at the moment (and it's getting awfully close to my bedtime), but I'll post some more as I think of more!