Thursday, September 28, 2006

God bless my doctor

My doctor just called me. God bless her, she is wonderful. Apparently this is common, and yep, it's all about the stupid Lupron shots. And the fact that my surgery was apparently pretty major (never mind that it didn't FEEL major to me). And anesthesia, well, that can mess with a person too. Triple whammy. Thank God I took the whole week off.

And it's OK to take the percoset to help me sleep. She was going to prescribe something else but she said since I have that already, just use it. Just a couple more weeks, and I should be back to my usual sunny self. My usual self *is* sunny, right? I'm not just imagining things???

I am holding on to my appointment with her next week, just in case I need it. But just being reassured that it's normal, well, that's helping for now.

No comments: