Wednesday, February 15, 2017

This week's menu plan

I am getting a late, late start on this week's menu!  Ironic, since this is the week we REALLY need a plan.  My daughter started swimming lessons again, so our evenings have become really busy (wait until next week when she and I start our cardio dance class and we have something four nights a week!). 

Swimming lessons start at 7:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which means from the time I get home from work I have 70 minutes to cook, eat, and be out the door.  That's not a lot of time for us!  So I'm going to have to be hyper organized and ready to go.

Last week we didn't really stick to the menu, so there are a few repeats here.

Sunday - Corn and bacon chowder (I used the recipe from this cookbook - loved it!), salad, rolls
Monday - fish sticks, popcorn shrimp, frozen fries
Tuesday -  Farro and sausage (recipe coming soon)
Wednesday - Grilled chicken and sauteed pasta
Thursday - Chicken stir fry
Friday - Sub sandwiches (we're doing a Girl Scout cookie booth until 7:00 so we'll just stop at our favorite sandwich shop afterward)
Saturday - out for a birthday party

Hope you all are having a fantastic week!  Have you visited Menu Plan Monday?  You should! 

No comments: