Friday, May 26, 2006

Dear cat who peed in my bed (no, he hasn't done it again!)

Dear cat who peed in my bed,

I'm SORRY. I'm SO, SO SORRY. But really, how were we to know you were in pain and trying to get our attention? Next time, try meowing really really loud for hours on end. I guarantee it'll get better results.

Having a bladder full of crystals, that must be no fun at all. We'll buy you the special food. I'll shove the dropper full of antibiotics down your throat twice a day, even if you claw the heck out of my arm. And soon, you'll be feeling all better.

You really are a good cat. Best animal we have. But you still can't sleep on the bed till you get a clean bill of health from your doctor, ok?

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

MamaZuzi said...

Oooh maybe I should add my own I'm sorry post to pretty much every pet I ever owned and Scott's fish as well -- every single one of them. Sorry you had to die and we couldn't figure out why. And now I just know Demps needs to go to the vet and I need to get off my rump and make the appointment but then I'm afraid she'll be dying and I won't be able to handle it. Do we ever REALLY grow up?